Skip to main content


Local Unit Work Committees

If you have questions about an upcoming event or anything to bring to the committee, please reach out directly to your chapter's rep. If your chapter doesn't have a representative on the committee, please reach out to your chapter chair and the committee chair.

Learn more about each standing committee and how to reach out to your representative below!

Find your chapter's committee person or learn more about your local committee today!

911 Emergency Services


Children and Youth

County Miscellaneous


Drug and Alcohol


Juvenile Detention


Municipal Services

County Prisons